If you've ever built a custom home you know that organizing is required; paper work, ideas, questions, pictures, decisions and decisons and decisions!!
I am just starting and already I'm realizing that I am not as prepared as I could be.
So, I thought it'd be good to share some of my insights and then ask for YOURS!!
My Build Accordian Folder Contents:
1. Notebook for every meeting! Notes for quick reference
2. receipts for purchases
3. pictures of items I like; appliances, finishes etc
4. flash drive with more ideas to share with the Builder
5. swatches of paint and stain colors
6. copies of legal docs (copies!)
I'd love to know what YOU did when you built a home! SHARE, PLEASE!!